Vacancy - ECE Teacher Part time
Is your superpower teaching young children? Are you dedicated, hardworking with a sense of humour?
We are a small, friendly Pre-School whose values of faith, hope and love encompass our strong sense of whānaungātanga and manākitanga.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a philosophy that aligns with a child-led, play-based curriculum.
- Has a passion for quality, authentic teaching experiences.
- Is a kaiako who can support and extend our tikanga-a-rua in the Pre-School.
- Is skilled in supporting children's social and emotional competence.
- Will understand and contribute to the Anglican character of the Pre-School.
- Will work well and contribute to building a positive team culture.
- Is open minded, outgoing, respectful and relationship focused
- Is flexible with work hours.
- Has a sound understanding of internal evaluation, assessment, planning and processes.
- Has initiative, is professional, ethical and articulate.
You will need:
- Current practising certificate.
- Recognised ECE qualification, preferably a Bachelor of Teaching and Learning ECE.
- Current first aid certificate.
- 3 referees.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Non-contact time
- Professional learning and development budget
- Sound and robust appraisal system
- Connection with Cathedral Grammar School
- Paid first aid
- Paid annual flu injection
This is a great opportunity - apply now by downloading the job description and application form.
Applications Close: 29 May
Please submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org